Location: Walled Lake, Michigan
We are currently seeking an energetic individual who is very comfortable on the phone. A great candidate will be self-disciplined and maintain a positive attitude with at least two years of previous appointment setting experience.
Individuals considered for this position must communicate professionally and have experience with high volume outbound calling. We are seeking someone capable of multitasking while on the phone (using a computer).
Candidate should align with our Company’s Core Values:
• Service Excellence – We strive to WOW in everything we do
• Technology Driven – Committed to continuously implementing advanced technologies
• Integrity – Truthful & honest and consistently doing the right thing
• Learning & Growing – Determined to educate ourselves & better the organization
• Fun Teamwork – We are a hardworking team that supports each other in an upbeat & lively culture
You will be primarily responsible to proactively and accurately:
• Provide appointment setting sales support in the form of reaching out to 100+ business prospects weekly (not residents/consumers), qualifying the prospects, following up with qualified prospects, and scheduling the President to have 10-15 appointments weekly (in person or via webinar).
• Assume all administrative tasks from the President of the company including but not limited to: managing emails and calendar, scheduling & confirming appointments, plus arranging & booking travel
• Additional Sales Support in the form of attending networking events, trade shows, some travel, etc.
• Provide exemplary level of service and support while engaging with prospects, customers, staff, & business partners on behalf of yourself and on behalf of the President
• Manage and maintain records of President’s thousands of contacts in Outlook, CRM and Social-Media
• Various other secretarial, management, and supportive tasks including but not limited to: greeting visitors, office tours, providing appointment information, maps, travel itineraries, coordinating vendors for office/building maintenance, etc.
• This is a big role in the organization, must have a great work ethic, be the gatekeeper, be the filter, do the deep analysis on internal and external issues and provide short concise updates, must be flexible, sometime you will need to come in early or stay late, some travel, whatever it takes to be the President’s Super-Star and handle other projects as needed
Core Business hours are from 8 am to 5 pm
Salary Range: $20,000-$40,000, Plus Monthly Bonus – Based on Quantity of New Agreements
Health Insurance Options including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability
401K retirement plan savings options with company matching
Paid Time Off including Vacation Days and Company Observed Holidays
Eligible for profit sharing bonus
Please show your interest by taking the online assessment.
About the Company:
Continuity Programs offers CRM Software with Automated Marketing Campaigns for Companies. Plus, we sell marketing products that can be purchased online through our eCommerce storefronts by individuals and small businesses.
Job Type: Full-time
• Customer Service: 2 years
• Administrative Support: 2 years
• Telemarketing: 2 years
• Appointment Scheduling: 2 years