HVAC Customer Satisfaction Survey Programs
Measure Customer Satisfaction to Improve the Customer Experience
- How well do you know your customers?
- Do you know how many of your customers are repeat clients?
- Do you know why customers choose you over your competition?
- Are your technicians meeting your customers’ expectations? What about your operations and sales staff?
- Do your customers feel that your installers are professional, courteous, and finish their work in a timely manner?
- Are your customers happy with the equipment you’ve installed for them?
- Do your customers know about extended service agreements and other similar programs?
- Are your customers aware of all the other services your company offers? Are they interested in any of them now or in the future?
- How many of your customers would refer you to a friend or family member who needs an HVAC company?
For an HVAC company, surveys are a powerful source of information. So much of your success depends on quality service, great products, and top-notch staff. But if you’re not asking your customers for their thoughts, how do you know whether you’re hitting all of those vital points?
That’s where Continuity Programs’ customer satisfaction survey programs can help. Our surveys ask questions that draw out your customers’ true feelings about these important points and more. Having a third party send your surveys and receive the responses from your customers has proven to gather a higher quantity of honest feedback. You can use this information to help make decisions about everything from hiring to product offering and more. With a better than 25% average response rate, Continuity Programs’ surveys get results!
Measure Performance and Improve Customer Satisfaction
All of our survey programs include detailed Survey Analysis Reports to help ensure that your company gets the most value out of your surveys. Our reports will help you understand customer perceptions of your HVAC techs, your staff, and your overall service. All of these metrics can help you understand exactly where you’re strongest and identify points for potential improvement.
The Customer Satisfaction Survey Analysis Report is part of a larger report, the Management Summary Report. This report allows you to easily compare differences between different locations and salespeople. This robust report illuminates granular differences, allowing you to identify trends that could warrant improvement and isolate where necessary to have the biggest impact.
Finally, Customer Satisfaction Surveys are a great source of testimonials that you can share with future customers. It can also help remind clients to leave reviews online – a vital step for every HVAC company in today’s review-driven world. They’re also great for reminding people of your brand and helping to inspire referrals!
Ready to sign up? Fill out the Request Information form, or
call 800-521-0026. Corporate and individual product packages are available.