To maximize return on investment in marketing campaigns, businesses must creatively implement strategies to generate leads. Using online response forms in your marketing mix can help to increase ROI, particularly when this strategy is used in combination with printed marketing materials.
One effective example of lead generating online response forms is an e-mail marketing campaign to your past customers that includes a link to an online form that asks for information about their current and future needs for your specific products and services.
Another available method of online lead generation is implementing the use of QR (quick response) codes. Simply put, a smartphone user scans the code, which can be printed on any type of marketing communication, and it sends the user directly to a targeted web address. You can see evidence of QR codes nearly everywhere, to match the increase in consumers who are using their mobile devices for everything from shopping to product information.
QR codes offer multiple, unique advantages, including:
- They are easy to “read.” Users can scan them anytime, regardless of their physical location, as long as they have access to their mobile devices.
- Once a mobile user scans the code, it is permanently stored in their device, and can be used at any time in the future.
- QR codes can link to nearly any media, such as your online lead generation form, website, graphics, text, or video.
No matter your industry, you can benefit from incorporating QR codes to online response forms. Here are just a few examples:
- Real estate companies can place a QR code on a for sale sign as well as their “just listed” and “just sold” postcard mailings.
- Attorneys and bankers can use them on business cards.
- Automotive dealers can use them to give clients access to product information.
- HVAC contractors can place a QR code on a customer prospecting campaign, leading to more information about a product or service.
- Any business can use one to give their customers another method of responding to their marketing campaign, leading to more leads generated along with referrals.
If you’d like more information about online response forms, contact Continuity Programs today, and find out how our personalized marketing touch points will create consistent branding for your company while generating leads and keeping in touch with your customers for you.
QR code image via Shutterstock