The real estate industry has had plenty of ups and downs over the past decade, but as the National Association of Realtors (NAR) numbers show, membership is on the rise – from a historical low in 2012 of just under a million to 1,167,595 members today. In other words, the competition among realtors is heating up. You need a real estate marketing strategy that sets your team apart.
How to Provide Customer Value
We believe the best way to win the real estate marketing game is by providing value with every customer interaction. This 4-minute video shows how fully customizable communications like postcards and greeting cards can make client follow-up and prospecting simple. Your real estate marketing plans should embrace three key concepts:
- Reminding prospects how you can help them by reemphasizing the value you bring.
- Sharing with prospects, current customers, and past clients ideas and insights into how your products and services can benefit them.
- That there’s value in continued education – continually remind customers of the reasons they win when they choose you.
Real Estate Marketing Solutions
Tailor your marketing campaigns to position yourself as an asset for your customers in their decision-making process. In our latest YouTube video, we show you examples of the real estate marketing programs we offer for agents and companies. Some of the highlights include:
- Ways to use client follow-up programs to generate three times more repeat business, reconnect with past customers and get 5 percent more referrals.
- Ways to measure client satisfaction.
- Marketing media that helps you get testimonials.
We also show you how daily emails from us let you know when a client is ready to buy, sell or refer a friend. And every month we deliver a detailed management report showing customer interest reports and satisfaction surveys. Watch the video today to learn more about how our customized real estate marketing solutions can help you emerge as an industry leader.