The security and privacy of Personally Identifiable Customer Information is a priority at Continuity Programs (CPI). We are committed to collecting and using this information responsibly and only to the extent necessary for the services we provide. We protect this information by maintaining physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that enable us to meet our privacy objectives. We train our employees in the proper handling of personal information. When we use other companies to provide services for us, we require them to protect the confidentiality of personal information they receive.
In order to provide the best user experience, Continuity Programs occasionally utilizes Google features such as Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics using the Ad Settings.
WHAT IS PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE CUSTOMER INFORMATION?
Personally Identifiable Customer Information is information relating to the underlying customers who receive communications as part of our customer retention, lead generating and other programs. It includes name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and any other customer information provided to Continuity Programs.
PROTECTING PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE CUSTOMER INFORMATION
We understand the importance of protecting this information. For this reason, we have taken the following steps:
- Staff members are trained to use and disclose personal information only as necessary to fulfill their duties and in accordance with our policies.
- Paper information is transmitted through sealed, addressed envelopes or boxes.
- Any third party consultants engaged by CPI must execute appropriate confidentiality agreements.
- We have in place a comprehensive security policy which addresses physical access to our facilities and data room, backup procedures, and password policy.
- Secure transmission of spreadsheet data containing personally identifiable customer information is available.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
It is CPI’s policy not to share Personally Identifiable Customer Information with others for any reason, except when using a third party vendor to perform required services, in which case an appropriate confidentiality agreement will be executed. CPI will not sell any such information to any third parties.