Location: Walled Lake, Michigan
Are you a Rock-star Consultative Sales Professional in search of the right opportunity? Do you have a desire to develop into the VP of Sales for the Financial Industry?
Would you thrive as the Captain of Sales financial industry clients? Are you eager to hustle and seek success by aggressively growing an expanding territory within a national footprint? Are you phenomenal at identifying and developing new and existing customer relationships in order to meet and exceed prescribed revenue quotas? Then please, keep reading.
Continuity Programs is a well-established, entrepreneurial spirited company that has been in business since 1973. Headquartered in Walled Lake, Michigan, and we are the pioneers of our industry. Continuity Programs offers CRM Software with Automated Marketing Campaigns for Companies. Plus, we sell marketing products that can be purchased online through our storefronts by individuals and small businesses. We are currently thriving in an exciting growth and advanced development phase.
We are looking for team members that share our core values:
- Service Excellence-We strive to WOW in everything we do
- Technology Driven-Committed to continuously implementing advanced technology
- Integrity-Truthful & honest and consistently doing the right thing
- Learning & Growing-Determined to educate ourselves & better the organization
- Fun Teamwork-We are a hardworking team that supports each other in an upbeat & lively culture
We seek professionals who are aggressive team players to work hard in our energetic, innovative, empowering, and dynamic environment filled with challenge, growth, resources and motivated team members who display tremendous passion for delivering results that exceed our customer’s expectations.
Job Responsibilities & Key Duties
This position will be responsible for growing sales in an expanding territory. A proven track record of sales execution and leadership is required. This individual will carry their own bag and own the sales cycle, from lead generation to closure. In performing your key duties, you will:
Prepare and execute a Self-Directed Sales Growth plan to sell our portfolio of products by targeting appropriate customers for growth, making sales presentations and closing sales. Your team will be experts in our client’s business; know their culture, strategies, needs, initiatives and challenges, and leverage that knowledge in the deployment of new solutions. Pursue opportunities to improve quality, value, revenue and profit for both clients and Continuity Programs.
Confidently identify and routinely engage with C-Level decision makers to create new business opportunities to increase revenue and produce profit to achieve win-win outcomes.
Achieve results with efficiency and decisiveness; demonstrate a sense of urgency; assume responsibility and accountability for achieving results and objectives; strike the right balance between precision and speed.
Clearly and concisely convey information and ideas through various mediums to engage and foster understanding. Maintain a high level of responsiveness to clients and internal team members.
Monitor industry and client trends and capitalize on opportunities through knowledge of products, services, and market strategy.
Represent Continuity Programs as needed at networking events, tradeshows, conferences, etc.
Own your ongoing growth, continuing education and professional development.
Forward new product opportunities to management for evaluation.
Perform other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A proven sales hunter and closer
- Highly experienced in consultative sales to the mortgage lending, banking and credit union industries
- Excellent leadership skills
- Strong knowledge of mortgage lending, banking and credit union industry
- Ability to effectively and professionally interface with executive levels
- Demonstrated overachievement of quota and revenue goals with a strong W-2 track record of commissions earnings
- Excellent interpersonal, communication & presentation skills – both verbal and written
- Strong negotiating, closing and follow-up skills
- Quickly adapts and excels in a fast paced, rapid change environment
- Aggressive, results driven self-starter
- Proven prior success in selling software/marketing to target clients is a big plus
- Must be likeable
- Ability to tactically develop and maintain strong customer relationships throughout all levels of an organization
Education & Other Requirements
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree with background in Business, Sales or Marketing
- 4 or more years of relevant experience
- Superior professional presence and business acumen
- Proficient in MS Office and CRM software
- A valid driver’s license
- Travel including overnights as needed
Compensation is Base + Commission and is dependent on experience
We offer a competitive, comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees that includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Disability Insurance Options
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan with Matching
- Professional, Team Environment
- A great opportunity at a great place to work
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment screening, background checks and substance abuse testing.
If you believe that you are a great fit with our core values and that this position sounds like the remarkable opportunity you have been looking for, please forward your resume along with salary requirements and cover letter today via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.