Location: Walled Lake, Michigan
Job Type: Full-time
We are currently seeking an energetic individual who is very comfortable on the phone. A great candidate will be self-disciplined and maintain a positive attitude with at least two years of previous appointment setting experience.
Individuals considered for this position must communicate professionally and have experience with high volume outbound calling. We are seeking someone capable of multitasking while on the phone (using a computer).
Candidate should align with our Company’s Core Values:
• Service Excellence – We strive to WOW in everything we do
• Technology Driven – Committed to continuously implementing advanced technologies
• Integrity – Truthful & honest and consistently doing the right thing
• Learning & Growing – Determined to educate ourselves & better the organization
• Fun Teamwork – We are a hardworking team that supports each other in an upbeat & lively culture
You will be primarily responsible to proactively and accurately:
• Provide appointment setting sales support in the form of reaching out to 100+ business prospects weekly (not residents/consumers), qualifying the prospects, following up with qualified prospects, and scheduling the Salespeople to have 10-15 appointments weekly (in person or via webinar).
• Setting up and scheduling webinars and confirming appointments
• Additional sales support in the form of attending networking events, trade shows, some travel, etc.
• Provide exemplary level of service and support while engaging with prospects, customers, staff, & business partners on behalf of yourself and on behalf of the company
• Take ownership of researching, qualifying and following-up with inbound leads via phone and email to nurture them until they are ready to be passed over to sales
• Building lists of targeted prospects and maintaining accurate data in our CRM
• Social media postings on behalf of our company and clients
• Cold calling and identifying new potential leads
• Other miscellaneous marketing and sales projects as needed
We are looking for someone who:
• Is extremely comfortable making outbound phone calls, leaving a lot of voicemails, and the ability to work with minimal supervision
• Has a contagious and positive professional work ethic that inspires others
• Is a high energy individual with a positive attitude who enjoys a challenge and thrives in a fast-paced team environment
• Has the ability to handle rejection effectively
• Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, listens and gets clarification, responds well to questions, and demonstrates superior communication skills
• Highly organized with strong scheduling and time management skills
Core Business hours are from 8 am to 5 pm
Health insurance options including: Medical, dental, vision, life, long-term & short-term disability
401K retirement plan savings options with company matching
Paid time off including vacation days and company observed holidays
Eligible for profit sharing bonus
• Telemarketing: 2 years
• Appointment scheduling: 2 years
• Marketing and/or sales experience a plus
About the Company:
Continuity Programs offers CRM Software with Automated Marketing Campaigns for Companies. Plus, we sell marketing products that can be purchased online through our eCommerce storefronts by individuals and small businesses.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment screening, background checks and substance abuse testing.
If you feel that you are a good fit with our core values, and meet the qualifications above, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include salary requirements.