Location: Walled Lake, Michigan
Job Type: Full-time
We seek professionals who are aggressive team players to work hard in our energetic, innovative, empowering, and dynamic environment filled with challenge, growth, resources and motivated team members who display tremendous passion for delivering results that exceed our customer’s expectations.
We are looking for team members that share our core values:
- Service Excellence-We strive to WOW in everything we do
- Technology Driven-Committed to continuously implementing advanced technology
- Integrity-Truthful & honest and consistently doing the right thing
- Learning & Growing-Determined to educate ourselves & better the organization
- Fun Teamwork-We are a hardworking team that supports each other in an upbeat & lively culture
Job Responsibilities, Required Skills, Abilities, Education & Other Requirements
• Experience with Microsoft Development tools.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business requirements and implement solutions using Microsoft Visual Studio.
• Familiarity with Web Services technologies ASMX and/or Windows Communications Foundation a plus.
• Knowledge of a SVN would be helpful
• Experience with Microsoft SQL
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from business lead(s) or Architects
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Framework a clear advantage
• Ability to work as a valuable team member, with good communication skills and with a variety of stakeholders with different levels of proficiency in both programming and the application itself
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where limited standardization exists
• Quickly adapts and excels in a fast paced, rapid change environment
• Aggressive, results driven self-starter
• 5 or more years of relevant experience developing in:
• HTML. CSS 3.0
• ASP.NET, ASP, LINQ
• SQL Server 2012
• XML and Web Services
• Entity Framework
• Microsoft.NET Framework 4.0 – 4.5
• Visual Studio 2013
• SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Management Studio
• SVN, WCF
• Team Foundation Version Control
• Superior professional presence and business acumen
• Must be likeable
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
We offer a competitive, comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees that includes:
• Medical, Dental, Vision and Disability Insurance Options
• Paid Vacation & Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan with Matching
• Professional, Team Environment
• A great opportunity at a great place to work
About the Company:
Continuity Programs offers CRM Software with Automated Marketing Campaigns for Companies. Plus, we sell marketing products that can be purchased online through our eCommerce storefronts by individuals and small businesses.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment screening, background checks and substance abuse testing.
If you feel that you are a good fit with our core values, and meet the qualifications above, please forward your resume to email@example.com, and include salary requirements.