Location: Walled Lake, Michigan
Job Type: Full-time
We are currently seeking a Rock Star executive admin project coordinator to support our President. This is a highly visible brand ambassador sort of role and requires someone who is confident, self-directed, organized, proactive, responsive, patient, flexible, adaptable, pays close attention to details and is inspired by what our company does. An individual in this role must be responsible, reliable, willing to do whatever it takes, be able to anticipate what will be needed and deliver accordingly. An essential skillset is the ability to maintain a consistent personal, welcoming, yet professional approach and the temperament to always be gracious in the moment, accepting that many requests may be last minute or spontaneous.
The ideal candidate will align with our Company’s Core Values:
• Service Excellence – We strive to WOW in everything we do
• Technology Driven – Committed to continuously implementing advanced technologies
• Integrity – Truthful & honest and consistently doing the right thing
• Learning & Growing – Determined to educate ourselves & better the organization
• Fun Teamwork – We are a hardworking team that supports each other in an upbeat & lively culture
You will be responsible to proactively and accurately:
• Assume all administrative tasks from the President of the company including but not limited to: managing emails and calendar, scheduling & confirming appointments, arranging & booking travel and other tasks & projects as assigned
• Provide exemplary level of service and support while engaging with prospects, customers, staff & business partners on behalf of the President
• Manage and maintain records of President’s thousands of contacts in Outlook, CRM and Social-Media
• Various other secretarial, management, and supportive tasks including but not limited to: greeting visitors, office tours, providing appointment information, maps, travel itineraries, coordinating vendors for office/building maintenance, etc.
• This is a big role in the organization, must have a great work ethic, be the gatekeeper, be the filter, do the deep analysis on internal and external issues and provide short concise accurate updates, must be flexible, sometimes you will need to come in early or stay late, some travel, whatever it takes to be the President’s Rock-star.
Core Business hours are from 8 am to 5 pm
Health Insurance Options including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability
401(k) retirement plan savings options with company matching
Paid Time Off including Vacation Days and Company Observed Holidays
Eligible for profit sharing bonus
• Previous Administrative Assistant Experience: 2 years
• Previous Project Coordination Experience using MS Project: 2 years
• Associate’s Degree in Business Management
• Strong computer software proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Project). Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus
• Must be detail oriented with exemplary proof reading skills
• Strong interpersonal skills. Must be friendly and likeable
• Excellent prioritization, organization, time management and follow-up skills
• Excellent communication and customer service skills in verbal, written and electronic formats
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment with shifting priorities
• Ability to follow directions and to work both independently and in a team environment
• Ability to plan, organize, and complete a variety of projects on-time
About the Company:
Continuity Programs offers CRM Software with Automated Marketing Campaigns for Companies. Plus, we sell marketing products that can be purchased online through our eCommerce storefronts by individuals and small businesses.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment screening, background checks and substance abuse testing.
If you feel that you are an excellent fit with our core values, meet the requirements above, and are enthusiastic about this opportunity; please forward your resume to email@example.com, and include salary requirements.