Location: Walled Lake, MI
Job Type: Full-time
Our company is growing and we need to add an additional Full-Time Graphic Designer that loves designing!
Are you looking for a career? Do you want to work at a company with a solid history? Do you want to be part of a company that is always evolving and implementing new technology creating opportunity for advancement? Want to work where you are never bored and always learning new things?
We believe that you spend 1/3 of your life working so we maintain a positive fun atmosphere.
We are looking for team members that share our core values:
- Service Excellence-We strive to WOW in everything we do
- Technology Driven-Committed to continuously implementing advanced technology
- Integrity-Truthful & honest and consistently doing the right thing
- Learning & Growing-Determined to educate ourselves & better the organization
- Fun Teamwork-We are a hardworking team that supports each other in an upbeat & lively culture
We seek professionals who are aggressive team players to work hard in our energetic, innovative, empowering, and dynamic environment filled with challenge, growth, resources and motivated team members who display tremendous passion for delivering results that exceed our customer’s expectations.
Job Summary: This position is ideal for an energetic, self-motivated, reliable individual who enjoys performing a variety of high caliber designs!
Job Responsibilities and Key Duties:
Core duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Design mail pieces for print, adhering to changing postal regulations
- Pre-press production and print-ready design
- Design web images and e-mail design
- Design and update sales PowerPoints
- Create products and maintain a digital library
- Assist in Quality Control by proofing final artwork before submission
- Design and prepare materials for sales events, conferences and trade shows
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Design Experience: 3+ years
- Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design or related field is a plus
- Previous experience with CRM software a plus
- Previous experience with photo edit software a plus
- Previous experience with Web-To-Print & ecommerce Systems a plus
- Previous experience serving realtors is a plus
Abilities and Skills:
- 3+ years experience as a Graphic Designer with strong production/pre-press knowledge
- Solid grasp of design concepts adhering to best industry practices, ideally with a degree/education in design
- Proficiency in MAC OSX required
- Individual must be proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat); After Effects a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Basic knowledge of HTML & CSS with experience in Dreamweaver, WordPress a plus
- Experience with PlanetPress and/or XMPie a plus
- Strong time management skills, prioritizing time-sensitive orders and work well with minimal supervision
- Professional appearance
- Team player with a positive, enthusiastic attitude, creative, flexible
- Must be detail oriented
- Must work with a sense of urgency
- Must be likeable
Compensation is dependent on experience
We offer a competitive, comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees that includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Disability Insurance Options
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan with Matching
- Professional, Team Environment
- A great opportunity at a great place to work
About the Company:
Continuity Programs offers CRM Software with Automated Marketing Campaigns for Companies. Plus, we sell marketing products that can be purchased online through our eCommerce storefronts by individuals and small businesses.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment screening, background checks and substance abuse testing.
If you feel that you are a good fit with our core values, and meet the qualifications above, please forward your resume to email@example.com, and include salary requirements.