Location: Walled Lake, MI
Job Type: Full-time
We seek professionals who are team players to work hard in our energetic, innovative, empowering, and dynamic environment.
Job Summary: This position is ideal for a focused, self-motivated, reliable individual who enjoys performing a variety of detail oriented tasks. This person would be responsible for timely Accurate Order Processing.
Candidate should align with our Company’s Core Values:
- Service Excellence – We strive to WOW in everything we do
- Technology Driven – Committed to continuously implementing advanced technologies
- Integrity – Truthful & honest and consistently doing the right thing
- Learning & Growing – Determined to educate ourselves & better the organization
- Fun Teamwork – We are a hardworking team that supports each other in an upbeat & lively culture
Job Responsibilities and Key Duties:
Core duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Process new orders that are received in electronic, online and paper formats
- Assist customers with order acknowledgements, status and questions
- Provide exemplary customer service
- Data entry
- Reception tasks (as a backup to other team members)
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Customer Service and Order Entry: 3 years
- Previous data entry/order processing experience required
- Previous experience with CRM software a plus
- Previous experience with photo edit software a plus
- Previous experience serving Realtors is a plus
Abilities and Skills:
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Must be proficient with spreadsheets and data processing in Excel, CSV, and txt file formats
- Detail oriented
- Complete work with a superior level of accuracy
- Ability to prioritize time critical tasks
- Perform superior customer service in both oral and written formats
Compensation is dependent on experience
We offer a competitive, comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees that includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Disability Insurance Options
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan with Matching
- Professional, Team Environment
- A great opportunity at a great place to work
About the Company:
Continuity Programs offers CRM Software with Automated Marketing Campaigns for Companies. Plus, we sell marketing products that can be purchased online through our eCommerce storefronts by individuals and small businesses.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment screening, background checks and substance abuse testing.
If you feel that you are a good fit with our core values, and meet the qualifications above, please forward your resume to email@example.com, and include salary requirements.
Thank you for applying today!