This position is ideal for an energetic, self-motivated, reliable individual who enjoys performing a variety of tasks. This person would be responsible for various Mailroom Letter-shop and Production Processing tasks.
Core duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Process, proof and send jobs to the printer
• Various Production work- Commercial printing, perforating, scoring, cutting, folding, tabbing, metering, inserting, etc.
• Maintains readiness of printers, including regular cleaning and user maintenance, and coordinates vendor maintenance when required in order to meet production requirements
• Various packing, handling, and shipping bulk printed media & packages
• Ensures that all mail & packages are properly labeled with appropriate postage affixed
• Maintain all applicable logs, delivery tickets, documentation, etc.
• Daily trips to Post-office
• Sort and process inbound intercompany mail
• Safely and efficiently operates commercial print/mail equipment
• Accurately assembles mail pieces; some manual assembly required
• Maintains a neat & organized work environment each day
• Consistently performs with a commitment to Top-Quality and 100% on-time delivery
• Effectively manages priorities to meet deadlines and customer needs with minimal supervision
Required Technical Skills/Abilities:
• Strong communication skills
• Multi-Task Oriented
• Self-Motivated, reliable, friendly and energetic
• Must be able to pay close attention to detail
• Proven ability to perform a variety of tasks and consistently meet deadlines
• Must be likeable
Education and Experience:
• Associate/Bachelor Degree in Printing Technology/Production or related field is a plus
• 1-3 years of work related experience preferred
• Experience with use of commercial production equipment is a strong plus
• Previous experience serving realtors is a plus
• Must be able to perform heavy lifting at times
• Mechanically inclined is a strong plus
About Continuity Programs:
Located in Walled Lake, Michigan, Continuity Programs offers CRM Software with Automated Marketing Campaigns for the Real Estate, Mortgage, and Contractor industries. We also provide marketing products that can be purchased online through our eCommerce storefronts.
We are looking for team members that share our core values:
• Service Excellence-We strive to WOW in everything we do
• Technology Driven-Committed to continuously implementing advanced technology
• Integrity-Truthful & honest and consistently doing the right thing
• Learning & Growing-Determined to educate ourselves & better the organization
• Fun Teamwork-We are a hardworking team that supports each other in an upbeat & lively culture
We offer a competitive, comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees that includes:
• Compensation is dependent on experience
• Medical, Dental, Vision and Disability Insurance Options
• Paid Vacation & Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan with Company Matching
• Professional, Team Environment
• A great opportunity at a great place to work
Continuity Programs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment screening, background checks and substance abuse testing.
If you feel that you are a good fit with our core values, and meet the qualifications above, please forward your resume to email@example.com, and include salary requirements.