NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
THIS CONTEST IS NOT SPONSORED, ENDORSED, OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK.
1. Eligibility: The Continuity Programs’ “SurroundMail Giveaway” Contest (the “Contest”) is open to legal residents of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia) who are 18 years of age or older, and work in the attorney, automotive, bank, credit union, financial advisor, home improvement, home performance, HVAC, mortgage or real estate industry. Employees of Sponsor (as identified below) and its parent and affiliated companies, as well as the immediate family and household members of each such employee are not eligible. One (1) Prize will be awarded each week.
2. Sponsor: Continuity Programs, Inc., P.O. Box 8003, Walled Lake, MI 48390.
3. Contest Period: The Contest begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) on April 10, 2012 and will continue until further notice (the “Contest Period”). One (1) winner will be selected every Wednesday beginning April 18, 2012. Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Contest. Sponsor may elect to extend the contest at the end of the stated Contest Period.
4. How To Enter: To enter, visit Continuity Programs’ Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/ContinuityPrograms to access the SurroundMail Giveaway tab (the “Contest Tab”). “Like” (or have previously “liked”) the Page and follow the instructions to complete and submit the entry form.
Limit one (1) entry per person, per email address, per Facebook account during the Contest Entry Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or Facebook account. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, Facebook accounts, registrations and logins, or any other method will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified.
5. Winner Selection. Weekly Prize: Sponsor will select a random winner from among all eligible entries. One (1) winner will be selected every Wednesday beginning April 11, 2012.
6. Notification: The potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules after notification. Receipt of a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Potential winner will be notified by email and/or telephone and must respond to accept or decline the prize within five (5) days of notification. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, does not timely respond or if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, an alternate potential winner will NOT be selected until the next weekly selection. Upon prize forfeiture, no payment or other compensation will be made to the potential winner. In the event of noncompliance with this or any other requirement, the non-complying potential winner will be disqualified.
7. Contest Prizes. Weekly Prize: Winner will receive one (1) free SurroundMail Plus 50-card neighborhood marketing order. Retail Value (“RV”): $47.50.
8. Redemption: The potential winner must fill out an order form provided by Sponsor (or provide order information via telephone) in order for Sponsor to fulfill the prize. Once Sponsor receives the completed order form, the SurroundMail Plus cards will be printed and mailed through Sponsor’s normal fulfillment process for this product, which has an approximate 48-72 hour turnaround time.
8. Taxes: All federal, state and/or local income and other taxes, if any, are the winner’s sole responsibility.
9. No Prize Transfer or Substitution: No prize or any portion thereof is transferable or redeemable for cash. Any portion of the prize that is not used is forfeited. No substitutions for prize except by Sponsor, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be substituted.
10. Administration of the Contest: Use of any mechanical or electronically assisted methodology to enter is prohibited. Any attempt to violate this rule by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins, use of bots or any automated system or any other method is prohibited and will disqualify the entry and the entrant from the Contest and may disqualify an entrant who attempts to subvert these Official Rules by any method or means. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries or votes, which will not be counted. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, Sponsor’s decision will be final. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes each entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
11. Ownership & License. All entry materials become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
12. Publicity & Release: Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes each entrant’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, company name, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration. Entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Facebook, Inc. and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/Contest agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees, insurers and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
13. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest or any portion of it, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or any portion of it, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
14. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
15. Disputes: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will any contestant be permitted to obtain awards for, and each contestant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the contestants and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
16. Personal Information: Handling of all participant information, including e-mail addresses, will be consistent with the Continuity Programs’, Inc. Privacy Statement. See https://www.continuityprograms.com/about-continuity-programs/privacy-statement/. You are providing information to Sponsor and not to Facebook.
17. Winners List: Complete winner information will be made available each Wednesday and will be provided at the Contest Tab. Official Rules available at www.facebook.com/continuityprograms.