Are your credit union members as loyal as you think they are?
76% of credit union members identify themselves between “moderately loyal” and “not at all loyal” to their credit union (Empire Research Team).
What keeps credit union executives up at night?
- The fact that over 10 million people are switching financial institutions each year?
- Your limited marketing resources and budget?
- The struggle to up sell and cross sell to existing members?
- You need a reliable way to attract new members?
- Finding a way to increase your business from new loans?
- Difficulty in calculating marketing ROI and evaluating results?
- Consumers’ lack of trust in the financial industry?
- Employee support for marketing and branding?
- Regulation and compliance issues?
A successful credit union keeps its members happy and actively works to keep them loyal. But even the most devoted credit union will find it hard to keep every customer satisfied – there just aren’t enough hours in the day to have a representative personally reaching out.
That’s where Continuity Programs credit union marketing tools can help. With our extensively customizable suite of prospecting, member retention, cross selling, and satisfaction survey products, we can help you stay in touch with your members and make sure they know how much you care. We can also help you ensure that you never miss an opportunity to cross sell or up sell to your existing, happy members.
All Continuity Programs credit union marketing programs are completely turn-key. Incorporating disclaimers or license numbers to meet compliance is not a problem. All you need to do is help us customize the materials to meet your exact needs and then sit back as our program generates leads for you. We’ll send you all urgent leads quickly, and provide a monthly report on longer-term leads for the future.
Ready to sign up? Fill out the Request Information form, or call 800-521-0026. Corporate and individual product packages are available.
Credit Union Cross Media Marketing
Credit Union Member Onboarding
Credit Union Member Retention Programs
Credit Union Member Satisfaction Survey Programs
Credit Union Prospecting